As a Truck Mounted Attenuator Operator you will be responsible for safely operating TMAs whilst working with crews to implement temporary traffic management worksites. Our client is looking for a safety orientated, reliable and committed person to join their successful team. This casual position will be based from Maddington depot and travel to work across the metropolitan area.
- Operating truck mounted attenuators
- Operate lead or tail support vehicles
- Setting up temporary traffic management worksites using signs and devices
- Controlling traffic including construction vehicles and road users
- Monitoring worksite safety and performance
- Completing worksite safety documentation and records
- Supporting other team members on worksites
- Packing and cleaning signs, devices and vehicles
Successful applicants are required to hold;
- WA MR Class Drivers Licence
- Main Roads WA Basic Worksite Traffic Management & Traffic Controller (BWTM & TC) accreditation
- Main Roads WA Operate Truck Mounted Attenuator (OTMA) accreditation
- Current Provide First Aid qualification
The Company, Culture & Benefits
Long standing, stable and growing company. Established across metropolitan and regional locations, there is a great pipeline of projects ahead. This organisation provides excellent opportunities for its staff including growth and further on the job training. The organisation itself is built on the values of integrity and people development. This business hires only the best of the best.
Job ID – WA002
If this sounds like you, please click to apply below.