Are you a mature, organised, conscientious and highly driven person?
Do you want to work for a well-established organisation that has grown year after year and lives and breathes growth and development for their people?
Do you enjoy working and interacting with a variety of people and have the magic it takes to build rapport and quality relationships?
If the answers are yes, we want to hear from you.
Traffic Force is on the hunt to find Bunbury’s *best* Finance Manager to join our team. As Finance Manager, you will be relied on to ensure an accurate, efficient and organised flow of financial documentation. Consistency is key in this role, you will need to understand the data you are entering, cross check it and ensure it is spot on every time.
Now, down to the nitty-gritty.
Key accountabilities of this role will include:
- Overseeing and managing all aspects of finance operations and the finance team
- Providing financial reports and interpreting financial information for the leadership team, while recommending further courses of action around performance.
- Working with our external accountant, brokers, and support teams to ensure our financial compliance
- Overseeing and managing payroll processing for a large payroll.
- Managing all office administration requirements, including back-end administration support for our Operations teams.
- Managing telecommunications, IT, facilities, insurance and document management requirements
We’ve figured out that the person who is going to kick some *absolute goals* in this role is going to need the following skills and qualities:
- Prior experience working in a service-based industry
- Minimum 5 years’ experience overseeing & coordinating a payroll of 100+ employees (including salaries & wages)
- Demonstrated experience managing finances for a multi-million dollar business (including multiple entities)
- Demonstrated experience managing a team of 5+ direct reports
- High level computing skills with prior experience using MYOB and EXO Payroll
- OUT OF THIS WORLD communication skills (both written & verbal) and the ability to confidently and effectively communicate and interact with a variety of people
- Crazy-good attention to detail – you must have a “right the first time” attitude towards your work
- The ability to multi-task, think on your feet and forward plan. There are many critical deadlines that you will need to meet in this role so your organisation skills will need to be extraordinary!
Benefits Of Joining The Traffic Force Team
We know we can provide you with an excellent work/life balance (that’s right, no more 60+ hour weeks grinding away at your computer), this role is a 40 hour working week. In addition we offer flexibility with work hours, have a great working environment and (most importantly) opportunity for GROWTH and development – we don’t believe in glass ceilings around here, just ask our team.
About Traffic Force & Their Team
What you need to know about us is that we’ve been in the traffic management biz for a long time now (15 years to be exact), so we really do know what we’re doing. We started from humble beginnings and have evolved into a business that now has over 200 employees, 70+ pieces of equipment in our fleet and 3 office locations across WA. What makes our story even better is we have a very healthy pipeline of work ahead, so much so it’s the reason our team needs to grow to support our customers.
Our team is the reason we are so successful. We have a tribe of dedicated, hard-working, and highly skilled people who all share the common goal of getting our traffic crews and our customers home safe EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
We don’t sacrifice quality or safety for ANYTHING. Our standards are really high (and we mean *really* high), so it’s essential that we have a team player also willing to ‘raise the bar’ with us.
How to Apply?
If numbers are your thing and you are seeking a new opportunity to work within a creative business that encourages innovation and fresh ideas, please submit your application via Seek and ensure you provide the following information:
- A cover letter addressing the above criteria (no more than 2 pages)
- A copy of your current CV
- Contact details for a minimum of two (2) contactable work references. Please note, we are unable to accept references from your co-workers so we will need to be able to speak to managers/supervisors that you have reported to.
Applications close Wednesday 8 December 2021
Only applicants with current legal right to work in Australia will be considered.
Short listing will commence immediately. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.